Wisdom of the Crowd Article
A large article with 15-20 tips on a specific topic gathered from the collected wisdom of 20+ industry experts.
- We have a perfect success rate with these articles.
- Article acts as an industry anchor owning the topic in search and social media often for years after it’s published.
- When published before an event, topic becomes core to event’s conversation.
- Great relationship making device and can be used to set up interviews before an event.
Pair this with:
Pair this with:
- “End of Show” Report
- Thought Leader Interviews
- See more solutions and products
“What 30 Classic Games Can Teach Us about Security”
- Written for client Tenable, and published on Dark Reading
- 825+ shares
- #1 search result for “games teach security”
“20 Ways to Respond When Your Company Is Breached”
- Written for client HP, and published on CSO Online’s “Art of the Hack”
- 735+ shares
- #1 search result for “how to respond when company is breached“
“20 of the Greatest Myths of Cloud Security”
- Written for client Microsoft, and published on CIO.com
- 2000+ shares
- #1 search result for “cloud security myths”
“25 Infosec Gurus Admit to their Mistakes…and What They Learned from Them”
- Written for client Tripwire, and published on their State of Security blog
- 630+ shares
(Current site was redesigned and shares reset. This count was prior to reset.)
- #1 search result for “infosec mistakes”
“20 Top Tips to Recruit Passive Candidates”
- Written for client Dice.com, and published on their blog
- 1000+ shares
- #5 search result for “recruiting passive candidates”