“Man on the Street” Videos
Fun two-minute compilations of people answering one question. This is one of our most popular products.
- Fast-paced networking.
- Lead generation.
- Cameraman with customer’s brand on the microphone flag draws attention and photos.
- Company brand is associated with a positive experience and an entertaining published video.
- The video, composed of multiple voices and viewpoints at an event, becomes highly shareable and timely content.
- Sheer volume of people interviewed guarantees a certain level of virality.
- Video can appear high in search for topic often for years after the video is published.
- We can amplify the value of the content with production of Pull-Quote Photo Memes, associated tweets, and SlideShare presentation.
- Welcomed follow-up content for people interviewed in video.
- Great post-event follow-up asset for email marketing.
“What Would You Do if You Left Your Mobile Phone at Home for an Entire Day?” – Produced for client Lions Clubs International at their centennial convention.
“The Dumbest Mistakes You Can Make on AWS” – Produced at AWS Summit 2016 for client Speak With A Geek. This video features custom captioning.
“What’s Your Password?” – Produced at RSA security conference for client Tripwire.
“What Still Confuses You About the Cloud?” – Produced at Cisco Live for client Juniper. (100,000+ views)
“When is the Best Time to Start Swearing at Your Customers?” – Produced at the Dreamforce conference for client Get Satisfaction.
Check out the article “21 Tips for Producing Funny ‘Man on the Street’ Videos” for more samples.