Branded images of event attendees answering questions written on whiteboards that look like cartoon speech bubbles.
- Great relationship-making technique.
- Unique method to attract attention into a booth.
- Let audience be content creators.
- Serves as an activity at parties and smaller conferences.
- When connected to a prize, participation can be a phenomenal lead generator.
- Images are highly visible in social media, especially Twitter.
- Can dominate search on Flickr and other image platforms for years after the event.
- Option to display slideshow of images in booth or between sessions. This helps fuel participation in the activity, provides entertainment in the session rooms between speakers, and drives past participants to return to the booth to see their produced photos.